Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Water marble nail art, tutorial video, for valentine’s day

        Hi this is a valentine’s day water marble tutorial, by Colette. Hello everyone we are going be doing valentine’s day water marble. And I am going to start with tip for cleaning after you have done couple of nails. You probably get kind of nail polish on the top. Use the color on the bowl of water if it is not covered the surface you can get a skin to do it. The jus give it a minute to dry. And when you did you can clean it like that by moving you stick around which will absorb the color.

       Another tip is that, I usually use filter water, if you have trouble marbling try to switching to filter water or bottled water. The colors that I am suing for the today marble are all the sally Hansen   the light pink is from the hardest nail lines it is called Pette pink. The darker pink is from sally Hansen and it is called beet stain. And then purring the drops of colors one by one gradually, I am also going to add a little gold accent and that color is called tassel. So I am just going ahead here and build my bowls eye. Like I normally do for marbling and I am going to drop one drop of gold right in the middle. I am going to take my orange sticks and start drawing my design into the polish.
 
watch "Water marble nail art, tutorial video, for valentine’s day" here

No comments:

Post a Comment